Switching search engines from the address bar

I’d like to be able to switch between search engines by clicking on the icon at the left side of the address bar (when it’s used for search).

For someone like me, it would be quicker than going through settings and more convenient then trying to remember a shortcut.
All in all, I think it’s an intuitive solution.

I don’t think it’s a bad idea to be able to change “faster” the Search Engine, the only benefit I see would be how fast it would be to change Search Engine but without more, but depending on the Engine you use, and that it doesn’t have the same search indexes as Google; 90% of the cases in my searches with Brave Search have been successful, the remaining 10% would be the times I had to use Chrome with the Combine with Google function when needed.

So far Brave Search has served its purpose of giving me the results I want, but I have not been able to get the results I want.