Super slow, gmail is barely loading, other sites also take forever and updates are draining the CPU

Since a few weeks this browser is super slow, gmail is barely loading, other sites also take forever and updates are draining the CPU
I have an i9-10980HK, so I should not even notice that.
BRAVE v1.2097
What can be done?

Hey @Difi

Which extensions do you have? Restart Browser, and try private window mode help?

Thanks for your reply. I don’t have any extensions. I will try private mode.

Same here. Gmail will randomly error out and ask if i want to close or wait.
Running only two extensions - Awesome Screenshot and Clockify (time tracker for work).

Its just been recent for me - the last 3-4 days or so.

I would like to add on that I can not login to BandH.com anymore with BRAVE. Once you have entered your credentials and hit ENTER it will loop back to the blank login. I have to use Chrome to enter this website.
Just a months ago I was able to login to BandH from Brave

Which login option are you using? @Difi

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/find/MyAccount.jsp

Are you using email, or google/facebook/apple login options? @Difi

I normally use my email, but I have also tried to login via google - that doesn’t work either

Okay, created an account (just email). Cleared cookies and here is my sample of this.

1 Like

OMG, I am sooo sorry. It was the cookies. Once I cleared them it all went back to normal.
Thank you for your help

2 Likes

It’s fine, I now have a bandh login for test in the future. Thanks for the help testing

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.