Still no ads, not earning, never paid for last month

I posted previously and got no reply from anyone. How do we escalate issues? Im getting frustrated with Brave, doesn’t seem like there’s anyone responsible if something doesn’t work as advertised.

PREVIOUS POST
I run Brave on two browsers, my MacBook laptop and my windows desktop. Last month my MacBook brave only paid out 2.25 BAT when I had earned over 3. Then after I was paid out my amount decreased, which is why I cant verify exactly what I earned last month. My windows desktop has earned 5.56 last month but I never got the same button to claim the reward, it just all rolled into this month. Essentially not paying me for anything from the windows desktop. I also noticed that I stopped earning and receiving ads.

I checked https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360055013431-Why-don-t-I-see-any-Brave-Ads-after-enabling-them- .

Am I not suppose to be play ANY media in order to earn BAT?

I am using the same uphold account for both browsers, is that an issue? It didnt stop me from earning BAT prior to this month.

2 Likes

Same here, still no reply from anyone, even support… This is getting frustrating.

this is getting more and more frustrating. Why would I support this browser if I cant get help with it when i need it? Theres no customer service line, or real method to get support.

is the solution to dm @steeven?

2 Likes

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!