Current month's earnings are not increasing

It appears several people have experienced this issue but I did not find a solution from any of the previous posts.

Briefly describe your issue:
Brave rewards is stuck at 0.625 BAT with 47 ads viewed so far this month.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows10, Version 1.28.106 Chromium: 92.0.4515.159 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
no

What date did you verify your wallet?
N/A

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
I received my first and only payment last month (July)

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes. (California)

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
N/A

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
no

1 Like

Linux user here. I’ve had my earning reset on me multiple times at the tail end of last month. Nothing transferred to my wallet. I keep my browser up to date and straight from Brave (one of the few sources I allow to do as much on my system) This month, I’ve seen my earnings reset all month long.

I was going to post for support but the thread in where the ad team guy said that a reinstall would fix it, and then said that the next version patch will also fix it, but that they also just patched something that fixes it all in one thread? Yeah, I’m not going to bother. If Brave can’t commit then I’ll just flip back to straight chromium. Hope you get sorted, but there are a bunch of threads that are real similar to this getting what appears to be the run around in my mind.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.