Description of the issue:
The Twitch Video Player is silent, although not muted. The shortcut “m” is not working and clicking on the sound item doesn’t change anything. Not even the muted symbol will show up.
If I use the “pop-out” player or the player at the starting page of twitch, everything is working fine.
I don’t know but it seems there are different kinds of players?!
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
- Go to www.twitch.tv
- on the top of the page there should be a recommended channel in a small window active. Sound is here OK.
- Go to any channel. For example: https://www.twitch.tv/riotgames
- no sound active. Although not muted, and on loud volume setting.
- pressing “m” has no influence on sound nor on the sound icon
- clicking on the sound icon has no influence on the sound nor the icon.
- settings (right bottom corner of the player) -> popout player
- everything works fine.
Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
silence at the default player
sound active at the default player
Reproduces how often:
since today 7th of november 2019 everytime.
Operating System and Brave Version(See the
About Brave page in the main menu):
Windows 10, up to date!
Brave Version 0.70.122 Chromium: 78.0.3904.87 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)