Since i updated my Brave browser on Mac months ago, i can't reconnect my Uphold wallet and it's been flagged

Months ago my Brave Browser auto-updated on Mac and wouldn’t allow me to reconnect my Uphold wallet. It works on my other Mac and iPhone browser (same account) but won’t reconnect on this laptop. It says my profile has been flagged and It’s been this way for months. I have earned no rewards as a result.

Mac OS Monterey 12.6.7
Brave Version 1.52.117 Chromium: 114.0.5735.90 (Official Build) (x86_64)
](https://brave.com/latest/)

**Is your Brave Rewards Profile currently verified? YES

What date did you connect a your Brave Rewards Profile? probably about 2 years ago (2020 or 2021)

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? YES, everything worked fine until i updated my browser on this laptop months ago.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) NO

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? YES

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you fully completed Uphold’s CDD requirements? YES

Flagged means your account was suspended. This happens because the system has detected unusual behavior that might be violation of Terms.

That’s correct. Being flagged/suspended means you aren’t able to earn.

You can appeal to Brave and see if they can review your account by creating a Rewards Support Ticket at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431

Apparently we are all considered a fraud if we’re browsing too much. A lot of flagged account lately.

3 Likes

I can verify my rewards profile on my pc brave browser but can’t verify my rewards on android brave browser. It still says account flagged on Android.

1 Like

I found a solution.
Go to settings and reset your rewards data it worked.

1 Like

this is likely to get you flagged permanently as it looks like an attempt to side step the anti fraud systems. best to file a ticket instead.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.