Reward profile flagged

Briefly describe your issue:
My rewards profile has been flagged for 3 months without any clear explanation. Can you please help me get unflagged or tell me what I need to do to get unflagged?

I want to resolve it and be an honest user. I’m not trying to game the system. I have the same wallet on 2 laptops. Is this the problem?

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
MacOS Ventura Version 13.0.1
Version 1.46.140 Chromium: 108.0.5359.99 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
No, I’m trying to get it verified

What date did you verify your wallet?
N/A

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes, but Uphold says the last time was Sept 8th.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No, not anymore

Are you eligible for Brave Rewards (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes, I’m in the US.

Are you on the list of supported regions when verifying Brave Rewards with a custodial partner (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes, I’ve been signed up with Uphold.

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
N/A

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to a custodial partner?
Yes

You should raise a ticket at

Raising a ticket basically will be an appeal to Brave to reinstate your account and will be at Brave’s discretion to decide whether to reinstate your account or not.

Okay, I’ve raised a ticket on the page you listed. That’s rather frustrating because the help page for learning more about being flagged and getting unflagged says to post in the Community Forum.

Well, we can tag someone from support generally, but even they will ask you to submit a ticket or DM them the info from rewards-internals…

I reached out and someone has already followed up and unflagged my account. Thank you for the suggestion.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.