I've been flagged. Can't connect my Brave profile to Uphold. Help!

Briefly describe your issue:

I can’t connect my Brave profile to my Uphold account. Am trying to cash out the little bit of rewards I have for using this one profile, but it’s saying my profile is flagged. I have three brave profiles in total that I use.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

MacOS venture v13

Brave v1.50.121

Is your Brave Rewards Profile currently verified? (yes/no)

No. I need to connect my Uphold account for that and it’s not letting me because my profile is flagged.

What date did you connect a your Brave Rewards Profile?

What do you mean? To my Uphold account? Never. I tried today.

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

No. This is the first time I am trying to cash out rewards from this particular profile. I have three brave profiles on the same computer. I only have three brave profiles in total. The rewards from using this profile I’m writing about is tiny because I barely use the profile.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

No.

Are you in a supported region?

Yes. I was able to cash out rewards from my other two profiles not too long ago.

Does your device pass the [SafteyNet]?

I don’t know. Probably. I’m on a m1 mac.

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices?

Yes.

Raise a ticket at

Raising a ticket basically will be an appeal to Brave to reinstate your account and will be at Brave’s discretion to decide whether to reinstate your account or not.

KEEP IN MIND THAT SUPPORT MIGHT NOT BE ACTIVE SINCE ITS A WEEKEND IN THE US AND GENERALLY TEAM WORKS ONLY WEEKDAYS

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.