Joining the "Brave Rewards Flagged" Club 😡

Like many Brave users, I’d been using the browser on multiple computers and using multiple profiles to keep my things like work and personal separate. The only pain point with this was Brave only let you verify a limited number of profiles with Uphold.

Fast forward to recently when Brave announced the limitation was removed. I hooked up the browser profiles that has been sitting there generating rewards and was finally able to transfer funds into my Uphold wallet. This is not a massive amount. I’m looking at a lifetime of about 150 BAT.

Should I even ask how to fix this? There’s no guidance given other than “wait to see if it gets unflagged!”

Briefly describe your issue: Rewards profile flagged

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)? Various. All on Mac. Most at 1.45.123

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) It was.

What date did you verify your wallet? My first payment was in Aug 2020

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) No

Are you eligible for Brave Rewards (see here for list of supported regions)? Yes

Are you on the list of supported regions when verifying Brave Rewards with a custodial partner (see here for list of supported regions)? Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)? N/a

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to a custodial partner? Likely, yes

@Steviekayy create a Rewards Support Ticket to have them look into it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.