Login problem banks and credit cards

As Shown Brave fails to login properly. Repeated 2 step verification attempts fail. Chrome does not have this problem.

Using Version 1.8.96 Chromium: 81.0.4044.138 (Official Build) (64-bit) under win7
Any thoughts?

You may need to adjust your shield settings for your bank website. https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/categories/360001053072-Shields

1 Like

If you adjust shields settings (in the address bar) this will help. Would be interested which shield setting is causing it

1 Like

I have turned OFF shields completely for RBC Canada and still cannot login.

Other browsers have no problem logging in. This has nothing to do with Shields and everything to do with something else that Brave simply cannot handle.

Sonic.

Try Brave Nightly. I have similar problems that are fixed there.

@SonicMojo instead of turning down your Shield, try with Shield UP and change cookies/fingerprint setting/s.

Glad someone else was having this trouble and asked. I did what @eljuno suggested and it helped solve the problems with various banks I was having and kept the Shield UP in the process. Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.