Several problems with rewards

Briefly describe your issue:
I’m using Brave on 3 devices, work laptop, private laptop and mobile phone, and faced several issues:

1. My work laptop is flagged for 4 months now, and does not collect any rewards. Why? There is no explanation why my account is flagged and how I can get it off. Remove the flag as I haven’t done anything and let me collect BAT.
  2. My private laptop’s payout of 2.835 BAT was not received after May, it simply disappeared in the system, and since I’m not able to get any further reward. My account is also verified and linked to an Uphold account. Give me back my rewards and let me collect BAT again or state clearly here what is the issue behind.
  3. My equimpent until they collected BATs were not paying out all the amounts but approx the half only of the collected amounts. Why? Is there any reason behind this?

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows 10 operating system, and Brave version 1.40.109

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
In 2021

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
Sometimes on work laptop, never on private laptop and phone

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes.

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.