Haven't received Bat For several Months

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

Running Windows 10, on my Laptop, and Android On my phone Using Brave Browser On both! Both show 0.00 Activity, Yet I still receive and view many many many ads a day, I haven’t received a single reward payout for several months, and it seems like there is nothing being done about this issue, Whats the deal Brave? I thought this Browser and its developers had integrity, and were working diligently to continue positive developement of this platform, but it seems now you make no effort to correct problems, unless enough people complain about these issues. Also I cannot find any way to view, disable, and or add new devices to my account, and I believe there is a limit to the amount of devices with Brave that you can link to one account, so how am I suppose to manually unlink a device, in order to link a new one? Not that it matters that much, since the Reward of BAT simply isn’t there anymore. Sure wish the problems would be corrected, the ideas behind this browser, its security, privacy, and reward system really was a great idea, until the support behind it just stopped fixing issues! Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.