Re-opening tabs

Hi!

I remember making a similar post over a month ago, but this got me quite puzzled!

The issue was that, one day, I opened Brave and it asked me whether I wanted to restore my windows + tabs, and I did. Unfortunately it didn’t open the tabs that were open in last session and neither could I access them through the history. Not without browsing back for weeks, at least.

Then it happened again recently, and I regretted not getting an extension that saves sessions/tabs.

However, today I opened Brave expecting my two windows + their tabs to be opened, and they did, but one of the windows does not contain the tabs I kept open yesterday. It contains the tabs I lost many sessions ago! Which would have been great if it weren’t for the fact that I’d rather have Brave restore yesterday’s session instead of these tabs from over a month ago.

Some more info: I’m on Windows 8.1. My Brave is set to ‘continue where I left off’, but each time this weird tab/session thing happens, Brave had to ask me to restore the page first as if the program hasn’t been exited properly. Brave version 1.2.43.

Does this happen more often? Am I the only one? Anything I can do to keep my tabs where they should be? I’d love to know!

Ah, I made a mistake there.

The window contains both tabs from over a month ago and some from yesterday. Which is good for me but also very weird.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.