Please help me with brave sync

I want to share my open tabs from my iPad and Android mobile to Windows PC and vise versa. I have synced all 3 of my devices in the “SYNC” section but I am not able to figure out how to share open tabs in between all three devices. Please Help!!

Is this what you are looking for? Open Tabs added to Brave Sync

Sorry for super late reply
Yes I have tabs open on my mobile and I want to share it to my desktop but under that “Open Tab” option I am not seeing any tab.

@Akhil789846 Okay, so sharing multiple open tabs, not sure if there’s a quick way. I don’t tend to use tab groups or anything, so haven’t tested. What I can tell you is that accessing from Windows is the easiest and has 2 different options. Whereas Mobile only has one method.

On desktop, go to History. From there you’ll see a portion that says Tabs From Other Devices. Tapping that will then show devices on your Sync chain that are open. Such as:

Of course, as they talked about on Open Tabs before, it also shows devices and pages open if you just go to the hamburger menu and to History.

• To send from iOS, such as my iPhone, you go to the hamburger menu and select Send To Your Devices and you choose which device you’d like to send to.

• To send from Desktop, you’ll need to right click a tab and then choose Send to your devices and choose which device you’d like to send to.

• To send from Android you’ll go to the hamburger menu, then the share icon (the < looking one), to which you’ll choose Send to your devices and will choose which device.

__________-

When sent to device it will show as a notification. For example, on my Desktop, it looked like:

Screenshot 11_13_2022 00_33_57

On my iPhone, looks like:

I’m not quite sure why they haven’t let the Mobile devices view open tabs like they do on Desktop, but I think they said it’s something yet to come.
________________-

Of course, for this to work for anything, you need to make sure you have Tabs selected as things that can sync together. The option has to be enabled on each device.

One addition as I’m getting ready for bed. I just was checking things and realized was an option i hadn’t paid attention to. So when you go to switch tabs on iPhone, there’s button to view tabs from other pages.

I don’t feel like fetching my android to see if it works the same way, but I’m assuming it does. So that is another way to be able to see things that I had not remembered when I first replied to you.