Pinned tabs can't be unmuted

Hello,
the icon to unmute a tab doesn’t work if the tab is pinned. The umute icon just does nothing, and the tab has to be unpinned again to make it work. Using the unmute option from the rightclick menu also doesn’t work. This happens since the last 2-3 versions.
I’m using Brave Version 1.37.111 Chromium: 100.0.4896.79 (Official Build) (arm64) on MacOS 12.3.1.

Hi

Yes you are right it is very frustrating, first the the tab is so small that you need to be an experienced surgeon to click the sound button and the minuscule corner to open the tab, and secondly and most importantly the mute and unmute capability is lost when moving between the pinned tab and other tabs.
This issue was recently discussed here Mute / Unmute Pinned Tab is Difficult/Annoying - #11 by Chocoholic and GitHub was contacted about the issue and hopefully we will see a solution to this in the near future.

Hello CerealLover.
Thank you for your reply. I’ll watch the linked topic for updates on this issue. I also hope they will fix it, it’s really annoying if you have many youtube / twitch streams open.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.