Description of the issue:
When a tab is pinned, it is possible to mute the tab when clicking on it. If you mute a pinned tab in this way, it is not possible to un-mute the tab by 1. Clicking the mute icon, or, 2. right click + ‘Unmute tab’
Prior to a recent update, this is not the way it functioned. The mute icon used to only work on un-pinned tabs.
How can this issue be reproduced?
- Open a tab which is playing audio
- Right click tab and ‘pin tab’
- Click around on the pinned tab and it will mute (the mute icon does not show a hover state indicating it is clickable)
- Try to click the mute icon again to unmute
- Try to right click and ‘unmute tab’
Mute icon should not be clickable on a pinned tab
Brave Version( check
Version 1.37.116 Chromium: 100.0.4896.127 (Official Build) (arm64)