🚀 Performance Acceleration for Youtube on Brave Desktop.. Add these filters for 3x Faster page Loads and Minimal Distractions.. Also, Includes Feedback for brave://settings/socialBlocking

I have updated the Filters again… The New Changes are mostly visual improvements For Improving the Immersion.

Actually I Was working on updating the other Project(which i posted here) on Google Docs and whenever i go on Full Screen in Google Docs… Google Docs kept displaying press Esc to Exit the Full Screen…i finded that to be annoying as it showed almost everytime i go into Full Screen for 5+ seconds and Wanted to Stop it from being shown and stopped it aswell

While i did that, YT Full Screen mode also came across my mind… Whenever you Go into Full Screen, Yt used to show->> Title, Scroll for details, Share icons, watch later icons, Playlist icons on the videos as overlay for 3 to 5 seconds, Right ?, All of those distracting elements will now be blocked from being shown to you, So that in a way, Going on yt in full screen feels like going vlc in full screen… Nothing will be shown and Immersion will be improved…

The Newly added filters are

docs.google.com##.docs-butterbar-container.docs-butterbar-container-compact
www.youtube.com##.ytp-title-link.yt-uix-sessionlink.ytp-title-fullerscreen-link
www.youtube.com##.ytp-fullerscreen-edu-button.ytp-button
www.youtube.com##.ytp-watch-later-icon
www.youtube.com##.ytp-share-icon
www.youtube.com##.ytp-playlist-menu-button-icon
www.youtube.com##.ytp-playlist-menu-button-text

The above filters are also updated in the Mega.nz link

watch Later icons and share icons will only be hidden while you are on full screen, Watch Later icons will still appear on video thumbnails on Recommended videos section which makes it easier for you to add videos to watch later playlist

Scrolling down while watching videos on Full Screen will still work and You will be able to Browse the videos as usual(while video gets played on Full Screen)…

only thing which im feeling Guilty is i am unable to hide “Press Esc to Exit Full Screen” in yt, on Google Docs, i have managed to hide that text when i go in full screen but with yt, i am unable to get it blocked… other than that, Everything else is Good…

Watch the video to see what improvements can be seen in Full Screen mode after you add these new filters… Also in this video, you’ll still see watch later icons being displayed in the Recommended videos, its just that icon wont be available while you watch videos in Full Screen