More filters to brave and a resource limiter

please make the brave shield more effective to remove ads, fingerprints and cross cookies by adding more filters to the filter list and maybe make a automatic thing that activate filters from the list depend on what website you are on. And if you guys can please add a resource limiter like Opera GX. But i mostly request you guys to make the browser even faster to load webpages, and please make a brave version specifically designed for gamers

You can add filters, you know? Also, if you think any site isn’t blocking ads, you can post about it in Ad-Blocking and they make adjustments.

It doesn’t work that way. There’s legitimately no way that’s even possible. If you ever have time, you may want to research what filters are and how they work.

This one I wouldn’t be able to respond to, as following my own advice, it’s not something I know enough on. There may be existing settings and options that I just don’t toy with. Overall, I don’t have issues with Brave eating a lot of resources.

They are always improving. Keep in mind that in most testing, Brave is already just about the fastest browser out there. Results will fluctuate based on type of measurement and all, but most of them has Brave leading.

You’ll have to be more specific on what you think a “gamer specific version” would be. That’s quite vague to be considered a request or to be much help, to be honest.