Payment to Uphold

In my Brave Payments account I have 387 BAT and yesterday 21:23 PM I got a payment to Uphold from 41.13051612720680265 BAT from Brave Software International. Because I only received 41 BAT? I will not receive my 387 BAT?

Payment to Uphold.

2 Likes

Hi @Cielis,
It’s maybe because it’s only paid for contribution that you received on February (1-28 Feb). Contribution that you received on or after 1st March will be paid out next month.

:slightly_smiling_face:

I Before February 28 Had 1000 Bat, And Solo
They just paid me 365, Help Please

Is there a minimum limit that must be exceed in order to get the first BAT payment or just a verified Uphold account?

@deadre IIRC, there’s no minimum threshold. Just a verified Uphold account.

Thanks for the help!

1 Like

I’m having the exact same thing. My guess is that its separated and this 41 BAT payment is only for referral download, with the rest coming later. My reasoning for this is that my last payment came pretty much at the end of the day GMT time (around 11:50pm). However this 41 BAT payment came very early today, around 1am GMT time. I am expecting the rest to come after 11pm today. I know the BAT tips etc were before March started (must have been from around 14th Feb) so are not in the March period.

I receive my payments in BAT to my uphold account but they automatically get changed to GBP when deposited, does anyone know how to change this as I want to keep the BAT tokens not lose out on exchanging them. Uphold said it’s an issue with Brave but I don’t believe it.

Thanks for any help.

1 Like

changeScreenshot_4

1 Like

@MrCoinMiner
You can change the deposit currency on your publisher dashboard and default currency on Uphold to BAT.

Thanks
:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @eljuno, I understand very well, but my balance is before March 1st. I think a lack of responsibility you say that our BAT are safe in Brave Payments where they handle everything in accounting book and even then they are not responsible when paying. And they only tell us “The payment is every 8 of every month” but it arrives on the 8th and they do not fulfill the expectation. They have a good project but with flaws …

Partial payouts are to be expected for some publishers. The rest of their balances will come through shortly (we’re hoping by end of day).

1 Like

facing same problem only 44 bat token received in uphold account and remaining balance is stil in publisher account

PARTIAL PAYOUTS:

1. Payouts today are for BAT you earned between Feb 1st and March 1st. Anything after March 1st will come next month.

2. The payout for your referrals earnings is separate from your tips. They will come in two separate payments. Referrals are complete; tip payouts are still ongoing as of 10:26 PM PST.

Thanks, hopefully sorted now.

my youtube is verified but i cant recieve any payments

Hello @Asad, please I wasn’t paid though I got the message saying I should send an e-mail to you guys due to suspicious activity detected. All fair though, please I have sent the e-mail and await a reply from you guys. Thanks a bunch.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.