Payment Didn't Received! Scam

So here’s my story Previously My account with $100 BAT token Got banned without proper reason and when i Mailed them after 2 month they replied the same as what written in Website…
And so i created new Account which is now facing non payment issues… Not me but many other People facing same issues they didn’t got Their payment of September confirmed BAT and now October Confirmed BAT are also not paid to us in month of November!! and whenever we tag any mod/admin for help or they reply is same everytime like your account isn’t connect properly, your account is not verified by uphold bla bla… but when people check and reply them back we don’t get any answers!!

Hence its clear they are trying to hide something from us instead of paying making Incredible excuses everytime and when time of payment is over they give us new dates of next month on that date too we don’t get Tokens in our Uphold…

Its very clear that Brave Browser and its BAT token system of referal is clear ponzy Scam…
Now deadline of the Referral system is coming and they will Say Goodbye for sure without paying us the Referral bonus.
hence me and my team decided to Post As many articles /post on social media and website to Aware people about this Scam.

Thanks

Closed as duplicate of October Payout Megathread