I did not receive my account payment from: 2021-04-23 Although I have used the original email inbox for admin but no response. yes brave want to scam us.. Please tell us if your side will continue the brave program or not?

I did not receive my account payment from: 2021-04-23
Although I have used the original email inbox for admin but no response.
yes brave want to scam us…
Please tell us if your side will continue the brave program or not?
@steeven

2 Likes

Why do you ASSUME it’s a scam instead of a glitch? There are VERY few Brave staff to resolve issues for THOUSANDS of Brave users. Be patient.

5 Likes

Hi @ANKER, if you’re referring to referral payouts, the program ended in December.

CC @SaltyBanana for any follow ups.

3 Likes

but i have not received that payment yet

1 Like

this is the reward i tipped but it was not paid through my wallet.
@steeven

1 Like

Are you saying you self-tipped from your Brave account to your creator account? That is strongly discouraged and can get your creator account flagged and disabled for fraud.

2 Likes

no, this is me with content about brave

1 Like

You haven’t told us what type of payment you believe you are missing. Your screen shot doesn’t tell us.

1 Like

payment date 2021-04-23
I have not received this payment yet

1 Like

that payment is prevented… or fraudulent intermediary

1 Like

Start your own thread.

So the BAT was supposed to transfer from your Brave profile to your Uphold account, but it doesn’t show in Uphold? Is that what you’re saying? Did it include referral payments? Creator payments? Brave user payments?

that’s right… i can’t tell where my bat went?

Well, without knowing where the BAT came from (referrals, creator tips, user BAT, etc.), it’s hard to track down where it went and why it’s not showing up in your Uphold account.

1 Like

We ask that you not share your personal details on a public thread.
If you have any concerns, please create your own thread and Brave Support would be happy to help.

Thanks,
Salty :banana:

2 Likes

i had same problem tbh…its not fixed yet even after they asked for my email linked to my uphold account…im still waiting

@ANKER you are going have to elaborate

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.