Not receiving BAT for the ads I'm viewing

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Delete the any text above the line separator below before posting

Description of the issue:
How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Sign up for Brave Rewards
  2. View Multiple Advertisements
  3. Receive BAT (but I’m not in this case)

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Version 1.23.71 Chromium: 90.0.4430.72 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:
Hi! I’m a huge fan of Brave but in the last couple days I’ve been noticing an error…though I have viewed at least 10 advertisements in the last couple days, for some reason, the amount of BAT I have is not going beyond 1.34. Furthermore, I downloaded Brave Beta, viewed and interacted with some advertisements, but received nothing. This is unusual because even last week, the moment I viewed an advertisement, immediately when I opened a new tab, I would receive my 0.01 BAT.

I was wondering if this could please be resolved, or if there are some steps I can take. I really appreciate what Brave does with regard to privacy so hopefully pointing out this bug makes the platform even better! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

same started happening to me since yesterday :confused:

2 Likes

same problem occur in my brave browser app

3 Likes

Same problème to me , i use brave , brave beta on PC and on Android

1 Like

I think because BAT price are dropping and server rental price are increasing :grin: :grin:

Jokes aside.

I notice that the ad catalog is not refreshing. Completed ads are stucked in ‘complete’ mode for so long.

+1

By the way today I see ads in 7-day Ads History, yesterday I didn’t.

Same for me. Facing this issue since last week. Counter worked for a couple of days and now again it has stopped. Lost some BAT also a few days ago.

Just started using Brave last week and been facing issues ever since related to the counter.

Now I’m receiving some BAT, slowly.

I am experiencing the same issue . BAT rewards are not updating for the ads viewed . I had this issue started last week , at first its the rewards not getting updated and now even the counter which shows the number of ads in the ad history stopped working.

@all Where are you from?
Maybe it’s region related…
I’m from Italy.

Same here and i’m from France. Restarting the browser doesn’t change anything. And the problem occurs in Brave Android as well as Brave for Windows. It seems this is related to the market drop. So Brave is not paying us for wiewing ads.

I also have this issue. I was viewing ads, but not getting any BAT. I tried clean reinstalling Brave, and now I don’t get any ads at all.

same here im in Canada. seems to be a recurring issue lately in the past week or 2 ads not showing up, no credit for background ads. they are saving lots of BATs thats for sure.

I m Not even getting ads any from past week . I Don’t how u guys encountering this problem i wish they soon fix this by releasing a new brave update or something

even i am not gettting bats for my viwes and also very few add in both windows and android…iam from india

After reinstalling Brave, I haven’t gotten any ads since.

same problem here, sometimes my browser didn’t show a single ad for whole day.

1 Like

Same here, been two days and no rewards nor ads. Using Version 1.23.73 Chromium: 90.0.4430.85 (Official Build) (64-bit)

1 Like

lo mismo me esta pasando, sin embargo antes de contactar a soporte para plantear esta situación me dice que debo interactuar dentro de la comunidad… quien puede ayudarme

My rewards are also stuck at previous amount. mention them