Not receiving BAT for all the ads that I receive

I am not receiving BAT after viewing ads, I receive rewards for 2-3 ads after viewing like 40-50 ads in a day. after viewing ads for the whole day the browser only rewards me for like 8 or so ads and doesn’t count the rest? I know you can only get paid for 5 ads in an hour but I get paid for 2-3 ads every 4-5 hours I don’t think that’s supposed to happen.

5 Likes

I have almost the same problem, only I am not getting rewards at all (check the pic to see what I mean)
rewards

3 Likes

Same but for me the ads viewed doesn’t even go up, so I am just seeing ads and not getting any rewards for it… I even click the ads and same thing, I haven’t gotten a single reward since yesterday which is pretty odd as I have seen at least like 60 ads since then.

3 Likes

Same here. Reset to Zero and not counted anymore

2 Likes

Brave 1.22.71 Chromium: 89.0.4389.114 (Official Build) (32-bit)

OS Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (Build 7601)

Same here. Haven’t been paid yet for feb and
March and apr

didn’t received a single ad since then.

3 Likes

Dear Brave Support Team,

The price that is shown on the ‘Estimated earnings so far this month’ section on my homepage doesn’t change. I see many ads, but my BAT amount is always the same. I’ve updated the Brave browser but it didn’t work. Is there anything else I should do about this situation?

Thanks.

2 Likes

Yes the same!

Sometimes I see ads then couldn’t receive Bat
sometimes could not see ads!
It’s happened minimum 2-3 days a week. Please fix it.

2 Likes

Edit: Today, it started working again! Now, my BAT account/amount is increasing again. I haven’t done anything, but now I do not have any problem. My problem is solved. Just wanted to share it with you.

Thank you.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me, it just started working randomly but it has now stopped working again. I don’t know what is going on…

2 Likes

have the rewards started working for anyone?

1 Like

Mine hasn’t been working since late last month, my estimated earnings shown are through until late March, no payout since or increment for ads viewed post then.

Lots of similar threads about others experiencing this issue but no resolution I’ve come across yet

1 Like

has anyone noticed a change for better?

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!