Not received pending BAT - March 8th

Good, I would like to know, because since March 8, the payment has not yet been made to my uphold account. I have the verified uphold account and my publisher account verified too thank you very much, I hope answers thanks

2 Likes

“It seems that Brave is no descentralized” that’s the reality, Brave founder admits his ‘decentralized’ web platform is ‘semi-centralized’

I can’t connect my wallet Uphold still @Asad @chriscat @eljuno

P.D.

I just see rigth now and issue was fixed , thanks @chriscat @Asad @eljuno

Hello @chriscat and @Asad
I don’t know why my account is being reviewed.
I cannot access the publisher dashboard.
I sent an email to: [email protected]
(My request (7528))
But have not received a reply for several days.
Please help me! Thanks you.

Hi there, we will be reviewing your account soon. :slight_smile: We are very overwhelmed with requests right now, please bear with us!

2 Likes

hola buenas me gustaria hacerle una pregunta por favor

Hi, I’d like to ask you a question, please

Thank you Asad. Please after I replied the questions asked of me in the email you sent, am I to get a reply?

Hola, @chriscat y @Asad No sé por qué se está revisando mi cuenta. No puedo acceder al panel del editor. Envié un correo electrónico a: [email protected] solicitud (7492) Pero no he recibido una respuesta durante varios días. ¡Por favor, ayúdame! Gracias…correo: [email protected]

1 Like

Hola, @chriscat y @Asad No sé por qué se está revisando mi cuenta. No puedo acceder al panel del editor. Envié un correo electrónico a: [email protected] solicitud (7492) Pero no he recibido una respuesta durante varios días. ¡Por favor, ayúdame! Gracias…correo: [email protected]

Hi, @chriscat and @Asad I do not know why my account is being reviewed. I can not access the editor panel. Send an email to: [email protected] request (7492) But I have not received an answer for several days. Please help! Thanks … mail: [email protected]

1 Like

check your spam folder, i wrote you back already. These account reviews take time and we are EXTREMELY swamped with them this month. Please hang in there!

Also, see this thread regarding new grant usage rules: https://community.brave.com/t/a-note-to-publishers/48733

4 Likes

Please @Asad my i answered your question but got no reply. My email is [email protected]. Thanks a lot.

Hi there, I got your email :slight_smile: Please give us some time to review accounts, we’re super backed up at the moment. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Asad, no problem. Have a great day ahead.

Hello @Asad i answer you some days ago, my request is 7173 , i know that you are working hard with this, if you have some time please see my email. Thanks so much :grinning::grinning:

Hello @Asad I sent you the information you asked me, I know they are super busy, but that just to stay calm so as not to disturb much, Thanks my email: [email protected]

Oh yeah… tell me about the fundamentals of the project. What about the control of the ammount of tips you can send to publishers you support. What about that?

Why Brave Browser has a wallet that you can add a whole Ethereum or a BTC, and it limits the amount of tips you can send?

1 Like

Hi everyone, I got your replies :slight_smile: Still reviewing these accounts. Appreciate your patience. Sorry for the delays! The team (well, really just me) is very swamped with these requests. I promise I will get to you all eventually. Feel free to ping me here if you have any questions.

6 Likes

I’d;7123 six day past still reviewing

1 Like