Not received pending BAT - March 8th

Hi, i don’t receive the payment of March 8th, please can check my account? My Uphold account is already verified since 2018 and my Publisher Account is already verified, My account is Josmanaap1@gmail.com

@Asad Yep, I’d like to mirror what @Sof4kinglazy said and show my support by saying you guys are doing an excellent job considering how much work you have to do and deal with.

There will always be the complainers and whiners who raise hell over a “few dollars” of BAT that hasn’t hit their account when they wanted it too. We need to keep each other in check and realize this system is still very new and to have more patience as the platform grows into a well oiled machine.

Keep up the great work Brave team!

My uphold wallet has been connected to my brave creator account for months, and I got my first payout last month. But all of a sudden today it’s showing that Brave cannot connect to mu uphold wallet. It asked me to reconnect and I put it all the info and now it’s saying: “Connection problems” in red. Please help me resolve this so I can get my March payment.

i n0 take 40 bats which take previews months in march? i not have verified uphold. thanks.

same issue here since last night @Asad @chriscat @eljuno

check this message when i try to get in into my account publisher…

We are running into some errors with the publisher dashboard and are working to fix it. Thanks for the report.

Hello @Asad i see your message in my email (it was in spam, in this moment i answer you), i wait your response and help. In my case my account is not suspended and i can see my BAT but change the date of March to April and i received tips (some BAT) in April. if you want find the message i remember you taht my email is: sergioohinojosa@gmail.com

Thank you so much. I wait your response. :grinning:

I was able to reconnect my wallet a few hours ago after it didn’t work all night. It was connected on the 8th, 9th, and 10th, but I still did not receive my BAT from the February period. I’m hoping that myself and others who had this issue will not need to wait until April 9th to get everything. Please let me know if there’s anything being done about that.

• Ben

Good, I would like to know, because since March 8, the payment has not yet been made to my uphold account. I have the verified uphold account and my publisher account verified too thank you very much, I hope answers thanks

“It seems that Brave is no descentralized” that’s the reality, Brave founder admits his ‘decentralized’ web platform is ‘semi-centralized’

I can’t connect my wallet Uphold still @Asad @chriscat @eljuno

P.D.

I just see rigth now and issue was fixed , thanks @chriscat @Asad @eljuno

Hello @chriscat and @Asad
I don’t know why my account is being reviewed.
I cannot access the publisher dashboard.
I sent an email to: support+publishers@basicattentiontoken.org
(My request (7528))
But have not received a reply for several days.
Please help me! Thanks you.

Hi there, we will be reviewing your account soon. :slight_smile: We are very overwhelmed with requests right now, please bear with us!

hola buenas me gustaria hacerle una pregunta por favor

Hi, I’d like to ask you a question, please

Thank you Asad. Please after I replied the questions asked of me in the email you sent, am I to get a reply?

Hola, @chriscat y @Asad No sé por qué se está revisando mi cuenta. No puedo acceder al panel del editor. Envié un correo electrónico a: support+publishers@basicattentiontoken.org solicitud (7492) Pero no he recibido una respuesta durante varios días. ¡Por favor, ayúdame! Gracias…correo: realyon980@gmail.com

Hola, @chriscat y @Asad No sé por qué se está revisando mi cuenta. No puedo acceder al panel del editor. Envié un correo electrónico a: support+publishers@basicattentiontoken.org solicitud (7492) Pero no he recibido una respuesta durante varios días. ¡Por favor, ayúdame! Gracias…correo: realyon980@gmail.com

Hi, @chriscat and @Asad I do not know why my account is being reviewed. I can not access the editor panel. Send an email to: support+publishers@basicattentiontoken.org request (7492) But I have not received an answer for several days. Please help! Thanks … mail: realyon980@gmail.com

check your spam folder, i wrote you back already. These account reviews take time and we are EXTREMELY swamped with them this month. Please hang in there!

Also, see this thread regarding new grant usage rules: https://community.brave.com/t/a-note-to-publishers/48733