I never received a BAT payout in my Uphold account yet (I am a Publisher)

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that I never received a BAT payout yet (there have been 2 since I write this). I have been verified both on BAT Publisher as well as on Uphold.

I am closely watching the next payout/contribution on May 29th.
I am still playing with this awesome software but am also curious to know what went wrong.

Any help and look into this is appreciated.
Cheers

Looping in @asad for assistance.

Thanks,
Lauren

Hi @9dragons,

Payouts to Uphold have been delayed across the board due to system maintenance. As it is currently, the payout process is not an automatic process and needs to be manually triggered by our team. However, the good news is that as of next month we will be switching to an automatic payout system that will roll in at the end of every month. Hang in there – you won’t lose any BAT, we promise! It will likely take a few weeks for your BAT to transfer into Uphold.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Best,
Asad @ Brave

1 Like

Hi Asad,

Thank you for your quick reply.
Does this pending payout also include the payout/contribution scheduled for Feb 17th 2018?

Many thanks,
Chris

[email protected] [spoiler]

Pdf License `

> Preformatted text[quote=“9dragons, post:1, topic:22432, full:true”]
Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that I never received a BAT payout yet (there have been 2 since I write this). I have been verified both on BAT Publisher as well as on Uphold.

I am closely watching the next payout/contribution on May 29th.
I am still playing with this awesome software but am also curious to know what went wrong.

Any help and look into this is appreciated.
Cheers
[/quote]

`

[/spoiler]

My contribution balance is still showing zero :sweat:

My confirmed promotion referrals are showing up now though so that’s good.

@9dragons

All pending transfers to Uphold should be resolved, yes.

@Angostoli

Sorry bout the janky numbers. Everything should be fixed by this next payout and after that we’re switching to an automatic payout so stuff like this doesn’t happen again!

2 Likes

Just commenting to report my contribution balance is now working showing in the dashboard :grinning:

2 Likes

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that I still didn’t receive ANY payout even though you promised so multiple times (incl. February payout promise).

Also, the Publisher interface seems so buggy that I cannot even log out.

I am aware that this project is still Alpha so I advice you to make less promises and roll out new features only after some devs internally tested the features SUCCESSFULLY on different OS systems and devices. Also, for example, the BAT triangle test for receiving free tokens only worked after the 10th (!) time.

Overall impression: BAT and Brave is a GREAT project, you raised a LOT of money and for that I am surprised in what an uncoordinated way this software is developed. It leaves the impression that there is no one in charge with a clear strategy. Reading the other forum posts, it appears that I am not the only one who experiences a lot of problems with Brave and BAT, especially things that worked in a previous version do not work in a newer version.

Currently, this is playing around for me, and would not actually trust the software to build my business around it, no way. I really hope that changes until the end of 2018.

All the best (and please take that as a constructive feedback)

1 Like

We appreciate your feedback. Can you PM me your email address? We will look into your account for you directly.

@Asad Can you look at my account , me too i haven’t received any things
thanks

We are looking into yours along with everyone else’s. You’re on our account review list, don’t worry.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.