Not received pending BAT - March 8th

Hi, my editor’s email is [email protected] and now I’m trying to access my account to verify … He said my account is under review … I can not access

My account now is suspended my email is [email protected]. and my channel is 2fxmedia.net. thanks @chriscat

If you have received a suspension notice, you will have to follow the instructions on the suspension notice. I cannot help you further here. Thank you for your understanding.

1 Like

@chriscat omg… I thought u can help me… I email them… And told that im always logging in this past few days… Question whats the reasons why they are suspending other accounts…?

How long it takes to check my brave account

I still not received payment and in my uphold account there are lot of brave reward card created54154996_1128243920676920_9125260449644806144_n

@chriscat no recibo mis bat en uphlod del 8 de marzo y en mi cuenta de editor no me salen instrucciones que debo hacer?
este es mi correo [email protected]

I haven’t recived march payment jet.
thank you very much for your help, time and attention
[email protected]
user funontheride

@chriscat @Asad benas me podrias ayudar aun no recibo mi pago mi correo es [email protected]

hello guys my account is under review I contacted the teem via email address described on the home of my profile, in response to the email was written to contact an administrator on the forum of the brave community, they asked me what type of operating system I used. My account is [email protected] I ask for your help my operating system is IOS and Windows work on both. Thanks in advance

I haven’t received march payment yet and now my account is under revieuw… I don’t understand what’s the problem with Brave but it look like not very professionnal…
My Youtube Channel is verified, my uphold account is verified too, what’s the problem then ? thank you very much for your help, time and attention
(mailto: [email protected])

Well, please check my account. I confirm that I have remained verified uphold since 2017 and I still do not receive the payment. My account is [email protected].

Hi, i don’t receive the payment of March 8th, please can check my account? My Uphold account is already verified since 2018 and my Publisher Account is already verified, My account is [email protected]

@Asad Yep, I’d like to mirror what @Sof4kinglazy said and show my support by saying you guys are doing an excellent job considering how much work you have to do and deal with.

There will always be the complainers and whiners who raise hell over a “few dollars” of BAT that hasn’t hit their account when they wanted it too. We need to keep each other in check and realize this system is still very new and to have more patience as the platform grows into a well oiled machine.

Keep up the great work Brave team!

4 Likes

My uphold wallet has been connected to my brave creator account for months, and I got my first payout last month. But all of a sudden today it’s showing that Brave cannot connect to mu uphold wallet. It asked me to reconnect and I put it all the info and now it’s saying: “Connection problems” in red. Please help me resolve this so I can get my March payment.

1 Like

i n0 take 40 bats which take previews months in march? i not have verified uphold. thanks.

same issue here since last night @Asad @chriscat @eljuno

check this message when i try to get in into my account publisher…

We are running into some errors with the publisher dashboard and are working to fix it. Thanks for the report.

3 Likes

Hello @Asad i see your message in my email (it was in spam, in this moment i answer you), i wait your response and help. In my case my account is not suspended and i can see my BAT but change the date of March to April and i received tips (some BAT) in April. if you want find the message i remember you taht my email is: [email protected]

Thank you so much. I wait your response. :grinning:

1 Like

I was able to reconnect my wallet a few hours ago after it didn’t work all night. It was connected on the 8th, 9th, and 10th, but I still did not receive my BAT from the February period. I’m hoping that myself and others who had this issue will not need to wait until April 9th to get everything. Please let me know if there’s anything being done about that.

• Ben