Not receive any BAT this month

Did i miss something or anybody else doesn’t receive yet BAT this month

Do you means to Monthly Rewards ?

There are several reasons why you may not have received your tokens in Uphold on the 8th of the month:

1. You may not have completed Uphold verification before the 1st of the month. If this is the case, please make sure to verify your account with Uphold as soon as possible to receive your payout on the 8th of next month. (You will only need to verify with Uphold once.)

2. Brave’s Publisher “BAT payout report” is generated on the 1st of each month. Therefore, any BAT a publisher receives after the 1st (e.g., in the form of tips or referral confirmations) will be carried over to the next payout date.

3. Your account was suspended or placed on hold pending further correspondence with the Publisher Support team. If your account was placed on hold, the Publisher Support team will reach out to you. If your account was suspended, you will receive an Account Review notice upon logging in.

Please see:

1 Like

Yes i mean monthly rewards

i mean the monthly rewards is not shown

Although there is no fixed schedule, new token grants typically become available on a monthly basis. Users may claim token grants once every 30 days on a first-come-first-served basis. A notification will appear on the Rewards icon when a grant is available. @roebi

2 Likes

I mailed the group and did not receive the answer :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.