I have not been receiving any Monthly BAT rewards. At first I was able to receive bi-monthly BAT rewards but Last September I has not been able to received any rewards till now

I have not been receiving any Monthly BAT rewards. At first I was able to receive bi-monthly BAT rewards but Last September I has not been able to received any rewards till now

2 Likes

Can you elaborate more, @totoy4741?
I’m not entirely sure about your issue. Are you asking as publisher or as a user?

1 Like

eljuno! I also didn’t receive the BAT reward of past month of Nov 2019 as a user. I had a balance of 1 BAT in my brave reward which was suppose to be credited on Dec 1, 2019 but it didn’t. Let me know how can I verify the details.
There were around 21 BAT in my brave mobile, that’s also not credited to my uphold account.

2 Likes

My first months being register I got to receive monthly rewards and the balance reflects in my publishers account, I receive around 59 BAT at my first months but after that month I stopped receiving BAT rewards and balance does not show to my publihsers account.

Does not show that is supposed to be my balance

My first Payout got 59 BAT. After this month brave stopping sending.

Thanks for the confirmation, @totoy4741.

By becoming Brave Verified Publisher doesn’t mean you’ll receive BAT every month.

By becoming BVP mean it’s allow you to receive BAT as a tip from your fans/viewers/visitors of your site/channel. If they don’t include your channel/site on their Auto-contribute list and/or (recurring) tips, then you’ll not receive any BAT (on your publisher account).

Hope that make it clear for you.
Thanks

I only received half of my brave creators and no token grants from ads and the ads on my computer it went from 8 tokens down to 2 last night for no reason. So on my phone it says i click on 27 ads pay out of 6.5bat on my computer it says 22 ads but only 2.5 bat. This doesn’t make any sense that 4 ads will make a 4 bat token difference something is weird. For my brave creators i was supposed to get over 40 tokens from tips and i only received 26 .

1 Like

Hello there, thank you for posting!

Due to the high volume of Payout support requests, we’re directing all queries regarding late/incomplete payouts to the monthly payout megathread, located here. This is to help better track these issues and keep forum clutter down.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.