Not getting rewards anymore for ads?

My brave rewards is stuck on 0.285BAT for 49 ads. I am seen way too many ads this past 2 weeks but my rewards is not getting increased. It used to get updated in seconds after I view or click on ad but nothings happening now. It doesn’t update the estimate earning. What’s happening someone explain.

I am using Windows 10 and brave-version- 1.34.80 Chromium: 97.0.4692.71 (Official Build) (64-bit)

My wallet has been verified. I use the Gemini wallet.

My Gemini wallet was verified on 15 December 2021.

**I have been receiving past payouts very smoothly. My December estimates are also transferred in my wallet. **

No, I am not using any type of VPN atm.

**Yes, I live in India. **

1 Like

Same, I was apparently “flagged” and even after it was removed I got 3 ads and no Gemini payout. I don’t understand

Account flagged and so not receiving any ads Other users are having issues as well

Why are we getting flagged? I wasn’t aware but looks like my account’s flagged too. How did you removed this flagged thing?

How do you know if you have been flagged and for what…I haven’t gotten any ads in the last 3 days nor my Dec payout…might have to uninstall Brave and return to chrome

Account flagged and so not receiving any ads read this.

I read that before doesn’t help me identify the problem…I see nothing in rewards tab indicating I’ve been flagged, I am just not receiving ads anymore nor have I gotten Dec payout

same i am not receiving ad rewards

Well, I meant to read this comment specifically where he claims that he’s flagged cause of this errors. I am assuming the same thing since I have the same errors.

I don’t even know how to find this error

search this in new tab - “brave://rewards-internals/” and then go to “Logs” and refresh the screen.

I’ve been getting this quite a bit
[Jan 14, 2022, 3:53:56.4 AM:ERROR:refill_unblinded_tokens.cc(195)] Failed to get signed tokens

and now this too
[Jan 14, 2022, 4:23:06.6 AM:ERROR:credentials_promotion.cc(503)] Token list empty
[Jan 14, 2022, 4:23:06.6 AM:ERROR:uphold_wallet.cc(320)] Transferring tokens failed!

Looks like we all have the same errors, this is a bigger issue

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.