I haven't received any rewards or Ads since Feb 22

Hello, good morning everyone, firstly sorry if I’m posting something in the wrong topic or that already has a resolution or answer.

Well, the last time I received ads and payments was on February 22nd, since then I don’t receive Ads, I use Brave as my primary browser connected with a verified account at Uphold.

I see that my ad rewards are at 0.00 and my balance for the month of March is also 0.
Is it a problem? bug? or really this month we didn’t have Ads?

my OS is Windows 11 build : 10.0.22000

You’re probably flagged just like was, and am again. This browser is a constant headache.

1 Like

I have also not been receiving any rewards since about this time, despite adds continuing to show. I’m not sure who to contact about this?

sorry I don’t understand, but the “flag” in this case would be “banned”? “dirty”? marked not to receive something? If so, is there anything that could be done to fix it?

Hi !

Since febuary, i haven’t received ads like you. Notifications is enable, rewards is enable, focus is disable …

I’m on Windows 11.

Anyone have found a solution ?

2 Likes

I don’t have ads on brave news but i don’t have the flagged popup.

I get 5 ads per hour. Since last night I have not received a single one. Every time I open my browser after been closed for an hour or so, I am greeted with an ad immediately. So I pretty sure like at the end of every month I am flagged again. Last few month, toward the end of the month when I reach around 800 ads, they shut me down for the remainder of the month or allow me back up on the last day. smh

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.