Not getting rewards since a week ago

Hi all.

I am not getting any rewards since at least one weak ago. The earnings amount is the same and I am using brave browser a lot. Why the earnings amout isn’t increasing?

I am running the latest version:

Version 1.36.112 Chromium: 99.0.4844.51 (Official Build) (64-bit)

@pebeemo Forgive me, , but I’m tired and don’t feel like typing a lot or asking all the questions of things I need to ask to help you. That said, almost all the information you need to figure out what’s going on or who to contact can be found at PSA: User FAQ - Support & Answers

Good morning @Saoiray . Thanks for your reply. I read the faqs and keep without knowing why I am not getting rewards.
I went to brave://rewards and the “Brave Private Ads” toggle is on
In brave://rewards-internals/ I don’t see anything unusual. “Key info seed: Valid” and “Ads enabled: true”.
I can see 24 active campaigns in my country (https://brave.com/transparency/)

If you need more information, just tell me.

thanks for your time

1 Like

Hello! Did you solve your problem?

I have the same problem for several months but I have neither found a solution nor had answers from the administrators.

My topics may be able to help you: No more ads and BAT counter stuck

1 Like

Ho, finally got it!

I reset my rewards wallet, the counter went down to 0.

I linked again my gemini account, reactivated ads & rewards, still nothing during a half hour, the counter remains at 0 even when viewing sponsored wallpapers.

Finally, everything went back to normal, the counter started working again and the pop-up ads reappeared. I just lost the few BAT of my brave virtual wallet.

1 Like

Hi @Cyr_l I was just reading your post.

thanks for your update. I will try that soon.

Thanks for your detailed explanation.

Hi @Cyr_l
Just tried your approach by reseting my wallet and so far so good. During the reset I lost some bats, but I was aware of it. Now the counter is increasing and I could connect to gemini finally. I hope it keeps working :pray: :smiley:

Thanks a lot for posted your solution.
Have a great day

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.