No longer receiving ads + Missing DEC rewards

Briefly describe your issue:
Issue #1: rewards from DEC (~5.5) were ready to be transferred at the beginning of Jan, but I never saw a Claim button and now they’ve disappeared. Nothing in my Account Summary for last month.
Issue #2: Not receiving ads since Jan 16. Prior to this I was receiving daily. I did do a “Test Notification” as provided on your site - it worked just fine.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using ( Menu --> About Brave )? Windows 10,
Version 1.34.81 Chromium: 97.0.4692.99 (Official Build) (64-bit)
](https://brave.com/latest/

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
The Brave wallet is. I do not have uphold or gemini

What date did you verify your wallet?
When it first came out in December

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Not linked to Uphold

Thank you.

1 Like

I no longer seem to be receiving rewards on my Android device, also.

My Beta app is sending rewards, not the standard app. Everything is up to date and set to receive ads.

Android 10.

I would appreciate attention to this matter.

I am having the same issue, and I believe many people have had a similar issue for months now. Honestly unacceptable support staff at Brave they need to fix this or I will stop using it

I think your account is flagged. Mine was flagged too so I had to create new profile.

how do you get flagged? how do you create a new profile to start earning again?

I was thinking the same thing - no idea how to create a new profile though, and I am not linked to Uphold or Gemini so I don’t want to lose funds.

Saw some other users had their accounts unflagged by mods or whatever, how do I go about that route instead?

Pretty disappointed no one is addressing these issues with us directly…

1 Like

yeah you can dm the mods, but i dont know if they will respond or not.

where can i DM them?

Same here. I have not received my Dec. reward. I think there are ads, (I see an ETORO ad at the lower left of my screen) but the ads are just not adding to our rewards and not showing up in the Ad history. However, when I clicked the ETORO ad, it showed up in the history but my reward did go up at all, and hasn’t moved in weeks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.