Not getting bat rewards from my android device

Hi im not getting any of the BAT rewards from my android browser. I already verified the wallet after 25 bat but nothing is being added after a few months. I have another browser on desktop where bat deposit works for the same wallet. Could someone please help me out? My account is proghouse at gmail.com

2 Likes

Same. Not getting anything on my android or my surface pro. Android wallet isn’t verified and surface it is. It’s really frustrating. Still getting adds. I posted a week ago and 0 response. It seems to be happening to quite a few people. About ready to give up…

1 Like

@chowder007 if your device is not verified then you will not have any BAT deposited into your Uphold account. It will only accrue in your browser wallet.

@virus_pw,
Can you start a DM with me (@Mattches) and @steeven and include the following information:

• Your Wallet Payment ID and external Wallet Address – found in the General tab of the brave://rewards-internals/ page.
  • Do you have multiple devices linked to your Uphold? If so, how many?
  • A screenshot of your Contributions and Event Log tabs which can be found on the brave://rewards-internals/ page.

Thank you.

1 Like

My Android device “earnings” hasn’t updated in weeks. Image attached.

On my PC it says no activity for December even though I’ve viewed as least 20 ads. Go look at my post on the subject of has screen shot attached…

1 Like

@chowder007,
So you’re saying that the 8.250BAT was not added to your previous total? That is, you’ve seen that 9.75 BAT balance since before December payout?

1 Like

I’m saying is been sitting at that amount all month even though I’m clicking on new adds. But I’m worse off on the pc as it’s not showing anything.

1 Like

Sorry. I’m talking about the rewards summary for December. It’s sat at 8.250 for weeks even though I’ve been clicking adds every day. And I have my ads set to the highest setting.

1 Like

@virus_pw,
The Rewards summary is not updated in real time. To see how much you’ve earned so far this month, go to Rewards Settings and view your Estimated Pending Rewards – this is the amount you will receive on payout:

Additionally, you can see what ads you’ve been served in the last week by viewing the 7-day Ads History towards the bottom of that same section:

1 Like

Mattches, thank you for the info. Did it used to show this info? This is what my laptop shows. Does the brave amount vs amount of ads viewed look right to you? Also, why does it say “No Activities Yet”?

1 Like

Everything seems fine to me at this point – my Rewards Summary also says No Activities yet...:

1 Like

My wallet is linked on my desktop to uphold and it says 6 bat were transferred but when I check uphold they are not there. Who do I message for support

1 Like

I switched iphones recently and the moment that occurred I haven’t been able to claim any BAT rewards in the mobile browser yet had no problem in the old device. I receive if I’m lucky 2 BAT on my desktop or my phone anyhow. I have had been using the Brave browser for about six months now and due to auto contributions, I don’t even own any BAT practically.

1 Like

Hi I have dm you all that information!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.