Android - not receiving BAT

Briefly describe your issue:
On Android 12 (Pixel 4a), happening since running Android 11 for many months, I receive Brave ads, I even see my pending monthly earnings…but each month it never adds up. Meaning I never get the BAT I earned, and I’m never getting closer to linking my uphold account.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Application version
Brave 1.31.90, Chromium 95.0.4638.69

Operating system Android 12; Build/SP1A.211105.002

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
No, I have others that are. This one never gets to accrue any amount where I’m able to verify.

What date did you verify your wallet?
N/A

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Not from this device, I don’t think.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the [SafteyNet]?
Yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

I have the same issue!

@FractalSystems can you share a screenshot of your rewards panel?

Hi @steeven

I’m also realizing with this phone (when it was new, it was my 4th instance I tried to tie to my uphold account since it said I can login if already verified). I later realized you can only link up to 3 browser instances. But I’ve tried to remedy the situation and somehow it’s not letting me keep a local stash I’d like to be adding to until I can one day remove old uphold/browser links or addore or another vendor like Gemini.

When I tried to link, long ago, nothing happened. Not sure if that caused issues…I’ve also uninstalled/reinstalled and wiped cache but I have let it go months in between clicking ads and seeing pending monthly earnings but they never accrue beyond the current month…everything just vanishes and starts from scratch each month.

Please see the following post for instructions on how to submit a wallet unlinking request:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.