Not receiving Brave Rewards from Android's browser to my Uphold account

Briefly describe your issue:
Hello, I have two devices with a verified wallet: PC with Windows 10 and Android device. I am certainly receiving my rewards on the PC browser, as I receive an e-mail from Uphold confirming the transaction. However, every time I am supposed to receive the Android browser rewards, I actually don’t get any e-mail and my Uphold BAT wallet stays the same. It has been two months and still doesn’t work, my Uphold wallet corresponds with the amount I have in the PC browser, however the Android browser says I have more than I actually do because I am not actually getting those BAT in my Uphold wallet.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
I have Brave Browser 1.27.109, Chromium 92.0.4515.115 in my Android smartphone (Poco X3 MIUI 12.0.8)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
About 2 months ago.

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
I have never been able to receive any payment in my phone.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes (Spain).

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

2 Likes

The same happened to me as well. I’m not receiving BAT tokens (android device). And I don’t have any screenshot of the BAT tokens that were in my account before starting the new month. Because the meter has restarted from 0. Hoping they will make this better soon.

3 Likes

August rewards are still processing. Please be patient.

The thing is I haven’t receive any rewards in two months. While I see the rewards in the user wallet in the browser, I don’t get the BAT in the Uphold wallet. I have pressed the button to receive them and it stays loading forever. It already happened twice, that’s why I wrote this post.

2 Likes

How many Brave profiles/devices (total) have you ever linked to your Uphold wallet? This includes reinstalling Brave or your OS, resetting or replacing your device, etc.

Right now I only have 2 devices synched with the same verified wallet, but I replaced my current pc, thus I have installed Brave in 3 devices. In any case, I would still have a slot if this was a slot problem.

Payouts are currently processing, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from ads. Please see this thread for updates - Monthly Ads Payout Status Update. Please do not send a DM with your information until after payments have finished processing.

If you haven’t received your payment by tomorrow, please DM me your Wallet ID.

Thank you for your patience!

Thanks for the response. I will do as you say, but as I’ve written, this also happened last month, I pressed the claim button but didn’t receive any BAT. Now it is happening the same, so I don’t have much hope I will get them this time either.

Hey, I was supposed to get 1.025 tokens but have received 0.25 tokens. I don’t have any screenshot for 1.025 tokens that I was supposed to receive.

@JHusky99 a verified wallet shouldn’t show a “claim” button go to brave://rewards-internals
and check the external wallet info

@JohnDproof Ok… So I see there are a lot of errors when the “claiming” was processing. I have also seen that my wallet is verified and everything looks ok but I prefer not to share a screenshot just im case.

that’s ok, I just wanted to know if your wallet appears as created and the external connected, I have seen cases where the wallet appears as “not created”

@JohnDproof Oh, ok sorry. This is what I have in general information. I don’t know where to see if it ks connected to the external.

I have the same problem, since July I don’t have any payments from my mobile phone even though I have a verified wallet.

1 Like

@JHusky99 Do you also have a record regrading the device limit in the event log? Meybe this is the reason for the issue of payment from the mobile browser?

This is what it looks like in my event log…

@Jo_eL Yep, I have the same log.

1 Like

Well, I contacted @steeven and said they were going to put a direct link (? In 7-8 days I will see if it works now. I don’t think I will receive the rewards of the 2 previous months though.

After the update I think it got worse… Now my BAT disappeared and says I only have 2. When I try to verify my wallet and authorize with Uphold, after finishing the process, it doesn’t change and stays unverified. I can’t verify my wallet.

1 Like

Hi @JHusky99, please see our DM.