No Withdraw Funds Button

10 days since what? Payments are just now starting to be send and are far from finished. Keep an eye out at Ads Payout Status Update

• Verified Uphold wallets: :green_circle: Payments Processing (10% Complete)
  • Verified Gemini wallets: :green_circle: Payments Processing
  • Unverified wallets: :green_circle: : Claims Available (check your Brave Rewards)

You notice how Uphold is only 10% complete? And they don’t have a percentage for Gemini, but it’s nowhere near complete either. And when they say Processing, they mean from Brave’s side. Then it is however long until Uphold/Gemini take to process and apply to your account. I tell people expect at least 7-14 days to receive payment. They begin sending out around the 8th of each month. So with it just now being the 10th in the United States (literally is just going from the 9th to 10th, it’s 1:38am as I’m writing this, but in California where lot of Brave stuff is at, it’s still the 9th at 10:39pm)

Likely because it is still being processed as I mentioned above.

When did you verify? If it was within the past week, then it was during new month. As much as they try to get it sent right away, since it’s after payout period there’s a chance any balance will pay in the following month. I’m assuming you’ll see it here soon when all payments finish processing, but it all matters on when you verified.