my BATs were not automatically deposited into my uphold wallet

Hello, today, March 5, my rewards arrived at my brave, but they are not in my uphold wallet.
somebody could help me?

1 Like

the payments are in process, when your payment has been sent to uphold you should receive a notification to the mail linked to your uphold account

I have 30 BAT in brave account but nothing is transferring in uphold account. Please help

I have BAT in Brave browser. Hasn’t been transferred to Uphold account. BAT has been stuck in Brave for months since I linked and verified Uphold account.

1 Like

Tengo el mismo problema Lucas, y encima pasan 0.25 BAT cuando tengo mucho mas acumulado, pero la realidad es que ni esos 0.25 se ven reflejados en la billetera, se perdio todo. Hice el pedido de revision de mi caso. Hay mucha gente en la misma situacion.

I have estimated pending rewards, about 62 BAT that was suppose to be paid out on March 5th. That date now has since changed to April 5th but the BAT is still there and has not transferred to my verified Uphold wallet. I have checked with Uphold and there are no pending transactions currently. Am I missing something? The process worked last month.

I did check February and it has a line that states “Earnings From Ads” and states an amount that was transferred, however when i check the same line for March the amount is 0, even though i have ~62 that should be transferred or state in process, which is not happening. Could someone take a look and see if there is an issue with my account setup maybe?

That’s normal, you don’t need to worry about that cause the payments are still in process and are expected to go on till Monday.

Is your wallet verified?

Yes the wallet is verified. I will keep my eye out for Monday and see what happens, thanks for your help.

i also face this issue hel me brave community, developers and also @steeven

Same issue with me payment shows payout process from a month

So it’s after the payment processing date and what’s weird is that i’ve seen a little BAT trickle into my Uphold wallet, just a little, but my total pending has literally stayed the same and has not changed on any of the 5 systems I have connected to Uphold. Is there a window you can tell me to wait for so i’m not an annoying Brave user wondering where his BAT is @steeven? If the processing window is still active then could you give me an estimated time of when that’ll end, so i can just sit back and wait?

Also, I can take screenshots if that’s something you guys needs to see? What’s odd is that the 4 coins that have trickled in from whichever 5 systems i have hooked up to my uphold wallet, I am unable to determine where they have come from. The statement section on each of the systems simply states 0 for the month of March on all profiles, both Mac and Windows, and says “No activities yet…” so let me know, hopefully that is enough info without any pictures, thanks for your help.

I am experiencing this issue. One of my devices doesn’t send BAT to my uphold wallet.

that’s normal, it will update automatically in some time

there’s a limit of 4 wallets linked per uphold account

be patient,

that happen when you verify your wallet, is not a big deal but yeah is a bit inconvenient

Thanks for the answers, i will be patient so no worries there. I think I’m just having a hard time because I’m unable to find any real help documentation on say…system limits…time frames…etc. I wasn’t aware of the 4 system limit, i had to search through tons of help cases to get that, 3 was the limit in 2019, 4 in 2020 to now present. Is there a place on Brave’s site that states info like this so i’m not just another mouth yelling in a sea of what seems to be a bunch of rather frustrated individuals at this point, concerning the rewards program. Also a time frame, like they start on the 5th and are finished no later than midnight on the 9th. A simply document describing these features would shut a lot of peeps up as i’ve been sifting through posts and it seems like a lot just want to know so well, they are in the know =). Any ways, thanks again for your help.

that’s true :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:, unfortunately I think there is not such place, I read about the limit from a brave team member, and that’s an uphold thing

I think that’s very unlikely to happen because every month there are more users with 1-4 wallets each

1 Like

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

1 Like