Can't withdraw BAT for some reason?

Hi guys I’m having an issue withdrawing BAT, I have around 40 sitting in my wallet but have no idea how to get it to my uphold, I thought I should just wait for monthly payout but It still never came over…

is there a way to get my BAT?

How many browsers wallet linked to your Uphold account?

1 Like

From: https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034841711-What-is-a-verified-wallet-

To withdraw BAT from your [verified] browser wallet, go to Rewards Settings and observe the panel to the right:

Use the Add Funds and Withdraw Funds links to navigate to their respective pages on your Uphold account. From here, you can use Uphold to move, transfer or exchange BAT as you would any other Cryptocurrency. You can then transfer it to something like Coinbase, or if you connect your bank account you can withdraw it as cash (there’s a 2% processing fee and it will take approximately 24hrs to process). As it shows now, it already is in your Uphold wallet. You just need to click either add or withdraw funds to do something with it.

1 Like

Hi, I have 2 browsers linked

Hi, I Have tried that, the problem being that I can’t get the BAT from my brave wallet to the uphold account, the funds are there but no way to get them to uphold. It shows 40 In browser but I only have like 15 on uphold, been like this for a while now, they don’t look synced up

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hi, Have sent you a PM

still waiting on an update/reply

Hi @Neblur, not seeing a DM. I’ll send you one now!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.