At this juncture, I think that the issue is data related rather than Brave specific (or system). Can you try clearing your cache/browsing data for all time (
Settings --> History --> Clear browsing data) and relaunch the browser?
I do that all the time and nothing changes. This only occurs on this browser–all other browsers I have tried, have worked
Partial list of some I have tried.
All of these browsers, play all the videos (with sound) that I posted earlier. Recall that it is a sound problem as the video portion is fine.
They have always worked as did the Brave Browser until I upgraded to the newest version. Empirical evidence tell me it’s a problem with the Brave browser.
Another poster above reported the same problem “Hah! Just me - and I have the exact same issue,”
I understand your frustration, but I’m not entirely sure where to go from here. The last test/check I have for you is one I already suggested, which is to download our Beta build and see if you get the same results – I’m guessing you don’t and the sound works just fine.
This would tell us a lot of information about what’s causing the issue.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.