No pop up ads, sponsored ads not rewarding

If you are unable to or have stopped seeing Brave Ads, please read through the following posts first to ensure that basic troubleshooting steps are checked:

After reading the above, if you’re still having trouble viewing ads, please answer the following:

Are you able to receive general desktop/push notifications?
You can test this by visiting https://www.bennish.net/web-notifications.html and forcing a push notification to appear.

Are you in a supported region (if so, which one)?
Check https://brave.com/transparency and confirm that you are in an applicable region

Give us a brief description of the ads behavior you’re seeing

What OS/Brave version are you using?
Please copy/paste the top 3 lines of your brave://version page

Hello,
I create this topic because since the 13th March, I don’t receive any pop up ads, and the 4th new tab sponsored ads not rewarding. They appear in ads history only if I click on, but always not rewarding at all.

My laptop is enabled to show Brave notifications. I verify to bennish.net tool. I’m OK.
Focus assist is turned off.
I’m located in France and Campaigns are available here.

I create a test profile and apparently, all’s right here. I receive all ads and my estimated earnings increase.

On this test profile, no extensions.

On my main profile, 2 extensions (“Crypto wallet” inside Brave, and “Google traduction”)
I try to disable both extensions but nothing new.

I’ve a synced android phone which receive pop up ads and NTP ads rewarding.

I’ve turned off the Opera browser VPN and no VPN on windows 10.

My version of Brave is up to date.
Version 1.22.66 Chromium: 89.0.4389.90 (Build officiel) (64 bits)

Brave 1.22.66 Chromium: 89.0.4389.90 (Build officiel) (64 bits)
Révision 62eb262cdaae9ef819aadd778193781455ec7a49-refs/branch-heads/4389@{#1534}
Système d’exploitation Windows 10 OS Version 2009 (Build 19042.870)

So, what else can I do ?
Do you need other informations ?
I saw it’s a known issue 2 versions of Brave before, perhaps I can give more details ?

Thanks for reading.

@sampson , @Mattches , @JohnDproof or anyone…

1 Like

@Mysteryo,
Please go to your brave://rewards-internals page and send me a DM with your payment ID so I can take a look.

2 Likes

i got the same issue
i see ads but don’t increase the number of tokens

1 Like

I got the same issue.
open other profile and works perfectly.
So can you help me with that?

I had the same problem but this may provide a solution. I recommend trying these two troublshooting actions after ensuring that you have the most up-to-date browser version. Brave just released an update, yesterday (04-15-2021, Version 1.23.71)

1. https://www.publish0x.com/tomoyan/brave-rewards-no-brave-ad-notifications-fix-windows-10-xdjznv
  2. Here's a fix for those not receiving ad notifications. (WIN 10)

I am now receiving BAT but no pop-ups yet… good luck

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.