Brave Rewards and Notifications not showing

If you are unable to or have stopped seeing Brave Ads, please read through the following posts first to ensure that basic troubleshooting steps are checked:

After reading the above, if you’re still having trouble viewing ads, please answer the following:

Are you able to receive general desktop/push notifications?
You can test this by visiting https://www.bennish.net/web-notifications.html and forcing a push notification to appear.
I have enabled push notifications but i can’t seem to force the notification from this site image

Are you in a supported region (if so, which one)?
Check https://brave.com/transparency and confirm that you are in an applicable region
I am in Malaysia, I have been receiving ads since last June

Give us a brief description of the ads behavior you’re seeing
I had more than 60+ BAT in my wallet

What OS/Brave version are you using?
Please copy/paste the top 3 lines of your brave://version page

Brave 1.21.77 Chromium: 89.0.4389.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Revision 62eb262cdaae9ef819aadd778193781455ec7a49-refs/branch-heads/4389@{#1534}

I have enabled brave notifications from my desktop but I still can’t see notification from here

@Ventus,
Thank you for reaching out. So you are saying that you were seeing ads since June and now they’ve stopped appearing?

Hi Mattches, thank you for your reply. Yes I have been seeing Brave ads since last June but it has stopped appearing, also I have tried again on the bennish website and managed to get the notification out . It was not appearing yesterday because I did not press the authorise button.
However, my brave ads are still not appearing, and I can’t seem to have the rewards history in brave rewards site.

@Ventus,
I’m still a bit confused here – your claim is that you haven’t seen any ads since June. Yet in the image below, I see that you’ve viewed 83 Ads this month for an Est. total of 4.315 BAT. Am I missing something?

hi mattches, I mean that I am seeing ads since last June until last month. My ads stopped appearing since around late february, the 4.315 BAT are from february but in March it was not paid to my uphold wallet and idk why is that happening also…

@Ventus,
It says that you have seen 83 ads this month, but if you stopped seeing ads since Feb. you would see 0 there . If your funds were not deposited, then you’re likely encountering a known issue that we’ve recently released a fix for and you should be paid in full soon.

I got no idea why it shows 83 ads this month which I believe it is actually from last few months and they just accumulated over there… but I am here telling the truth that I have stopped seeing ads at least for the past few weeks… otherwise I would not want to create the hassle by even posting this thread here…
Just to clarify, as of today 23/3/2021 It still shows 83 ads which means that the I have not received any ads for the last 3 days… hope this clarifies…

@Ventus,
That counter resets (that is, moves to 0) every month so if you haven’t seen ads “since Feb” this number (probably both numbers) would be zero.

If you want you can send me a DM with your wallet payment ID found on your brave://rewards-internals page and I can take a look.

Dear Mattches,I will do that . Tq

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.