No Claim button available , facing this issue first time after uphold region restrictions

It’s 7 August , Payout status is showing that Claims are available, But I have not received any claim button, or pop-up to recieve my Brave Rewards directly in my browser as we all know due to the region restrictions, from now on we should be getting our BATs only in our Browser.
@steeven @Mattches @Saoiray
Please look into it.

I have had this problem since March and correspondence with support did not help.:weary:

If you are in a restricted region, you will no longer be able to transfer Rewards outside of your local browser wallet.

Think he’s saying the Claim that usually shows up for Unverified Rewards didn’t come up. So the BAT earned isn’t arriving to their browser and, due to region restrictions, unable to go to Gemini/Uphold. So now trying to figure out how to get the payment, assuming it was supposed to have shown up as an Unverified payment. Actually have been a few people posting about it in different places.

@SL23 In the meanwhile, you probably should go ahead and submit a support ticket with all the information it requests, such as your wallet payment ID and they’ll be able to look into it.

1 Like

I may have misunderstood the issue.
To be clear yes, you should have received a claim button for an unverified wallet. This is likely due to one of two current payout issues we are addressing presently. @SL23, once the issue is resolved you will receive a claim option to claim you Rewards.

2 Likes

I have had this problem since March and it has not been resolved either. My ticket is 140441 .

I am also having the same problem. Claim button appeared for me. But when tried to claim, it showed error. Now there is no money added to the browser. and also claim button is vanished too. It’s been 2 days and no claim button as of now. I have earned 4-5 bats in July, are they lost?

There are two current issues the team is working on resolving related to ads payout for this month, explained here:

You do not need to do anything at this time, simply wait until the issues are resolved and everyone will receive what they are owed.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.