Description of the issue:
Hello, I haven’t received an ad in over a month. I am new to Brave and thought that my rewards were still coming in, because the dollar amounts kept going up and down, but one day I realized that the BAT hasn’t changed at all. It’s been stuck on 3.390 BAT as an estimated pending reward. I have ads turned on and set for 5 per hour, but I don’t have any ad history in the past 7 days, and its been so long, I can’t recall when I last saw an ad. They stopped showing up after an update to the BRAVE browser a while back. Since then, I’ve received numerous updates, including one that hit me today, but none of the updates fixed the issue.
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
Here is a screen shot.
I was expecting to claim my reward on April 5th, but when I went to my rewards it wouldn’t let me claim it. Instead it gave me a new claim date of June 5th.
Reproduces how often:
Operating System and Brave Version(See the
About Brave page in the main menu):
Here is a screen shot of the version. It says up-to-date.
I’ve seen numerous forums of people having the same issue, and it looks like the only way they get it fixed is by having a developer look into it.