No ads, no BAT, stuck rewards and next payout is set for June 5th instead of May 5th

Description of the issue:
Hello, I haven’t received an ad in over a month. I am new to Brave and thought that my rewards were still coming in, because the dollar amounts kept going up and down, but one day I realized that the BAT hasn’t changed at all. It’s been stuck on 3.390 BAT as an estimated pending reward. I have ads turned on and set for 5 per hour, but I don’t have any ad history in the past 7 days, and its been so long, I can’t recall when I last saw an ad. They stopped showing up after an update to the BRAVE browser a while back. Since then, I’ve received numerous updates, including one that hit me today, but none of the updates fixed the issue.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
Here is a screen shot.

Expected result:
I was expecting to claim my reward on April 5th, but when I went to my rewards it wouldn’t let me claim it. Instead it gave me a new claim date of June 5th.

Reproduces how often:

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
Here is a screen shot of the version. It says up-to-date.

Additional Information:
I’ve seen numerous forums of people having the same issue, and it looks like the only way they get it fixed is by having a developer look into it.

3 Likes

Same here man except I do see the sponsored images on new tabs.

I sent an email to support, no reply. Then got in touch with an admin here and am still waiting. Hope it gets resolved.

4 Likes

same were all having this problem it seems. been checking back every couple of days to see whats going on so far nothing.

2 Likes

I also did not receive notification ads. Happened since yesterday. Sponsored images are working fine thou.

1 Like

now the notification ads
not show

Expected result:
I was expecting to claim my reward on
feb and mar and April 6th,
but when I went to my rewards it wouldn’t let me claim it.
Instead it gave me a new claim date of June 6th.

Version 1.23.71 Chromium: 90.0.4430.72 (Build officiel) (64 bits)
win 7

1 Like

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

1 Like