Seen 455 Brave ads so far this month, still seeing ads regularly, but 0 estimated BAT rewards

Briefly describe your issue:
I’ve seen 455 Brave ads so far this month (see screenshot), still seeing ads regularly (just went to 456 ads while I’m typing this message), but there are 0 estimated BAT rewards. The Brave Rewards screen showed me double digit estimated BAT rewards in my wallet this month that were to be paid out on May 5th, but a couple of weeks ago, the estimated rewards went to 0.000 and has not moved since.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Macbook Pro running MacOS Big Sur 11.3, Brave Version 1.23.75 Chromium: 90.0.4430.93 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes and linked with Uphold

What date did you verify your wallet?
Wallet created: 11/17/2019
Wallet verified: 02/22/2021

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes, I’ve received a total of 5 BAT payouts on February 22, 2021, March 8, 2021 and April 6, 2021.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
No, this is a Mac laptop and not an Android device.

Can you let me know why my BAT rewards disappeared and why it’s stuck at 0.000?

Thanks!

It is hopefully just a minor issue that has been happening to some users this month, myself included, but should be resolved. The ads are there so hopefully no need to worry. May 5th is upcoming payment and expect up to 5ish days until seeing if it was sent to Upholdy.

@benwhut,
Can you please copy/paste/send me a DM with your wallet payment ID? You will find this ID on your brave://rewards-internals page

Sent to you by DM. Thanks for your help!

Check my dm sir Please

Just checked my Brave Browser Rewards just now and the ads shown this month are at 44, but the estimated pending rewards is still at 0.00 BAT. Did my rewards reset because it’s a new month? And what happened to the 460+ ads I had received from last month and getting 0.00 BAT rewards for them?

The 44 ads you see for this month and your prior 460+ yes was reset due to the new month. Not sure about the estimated pending rewards. But you should be paid out for your prior 460+ ads coming up this Wed and up to a few days after.

Ok, thanks for the response! I’ll keep an eye out for any BAT that’s paid out this Wednesday and report back.

1 Like

No pro. Just hope the BAT gets paid. I have a feeling that pending rewards is just a mistake and Brave/Uphold know the numbers… Also be aware that this post made by Steeven explains payout can be delayed. Brave Ads May Payout Update … Not to mention, for me amongst plenty of others, I usually do not get paid on the 5th and often a few good days after. So just wait until a post is made by an admin stating that all payouts are completed for the month.

1 Like

@benwhut,
I have received your DM and will respond shortly. Apologies for the wait, I’m still going through my backlog from the weekend. Appreciate your patience.

1 Like

Good luck @benwhut

Same thing happened to me. Use the Beta version until the problem is solved.
I’ll keep an eye on the progress.

1 Like

I am having a very similar problem. The only difference is that my Brave Rewards show 0 BAT AND 0 ads viewed. However, if I go to the history it shows all the ads that I viewed.

@Mattches Same thing happening over here. Received hundreds of April ads and no payments here or in Uphold yet, and it says I had “No Activity” in April. And it also says I have “No Activity” in May but have received 6 ads so far. Obviously the April one is more concerning. What’s going on? Will the payouts for April occur on May 5?

Does the Beta version show the ads received and the estimated BAT payout properly?

@aeseef,
Regarding April payouts:

Yes, everything seems to work properly… for now.

Let me know if you experience the same thing.

So how is that “Brave Software International” took away my 0.25 BAT from my Uphold wallet?
Does anyone know the reason or someone from Brave Rewards?.. Cheers!

I just installed the Brave Browser Beta and linked my uphold wallet. So far in the beta version, I’ve received 2 ads and the estimated rewards is 0.030 BAT. It works! Way better than the 450+ ads I received in the non-beta with 0.00 BAT rewards.

But I don’t think there’s a way for me to see my past estimated rewards right? Like the ones from last month and anything up until I installed this beta version?

1 Like

I don’t have an answer about the past rewards, but I tried your fix on my Mac since I had seen 300+ ads last month with 0 BAT in return. However, Brave Beta for Mac instantly crashes whenever I try to run it. I’m really curious to find a solution to this, especially since it seems that so many others have been dealing with a similar issue.

It’s also my concern here. 300+ ads for nothing the past month.

@steeven told me they are investigating the problem. It might take a bit of time though.