Need information for Brave rewards withdraw

Hi , I have been verified my Brave browser wallet with uphold in 6th August (+6 GMT).
But I don’t understand that how to withdraw from Browser wallet . Does it automatically receive to uphold ? If it’s then when ?
Or can I get my BAT this month?
I’m Android user

Hi the same thing happened to me I hope there is a solution

1 Like

To withdraw, You need to login to uphold.com and it will show your earned BATs under “brave browser”.
Once you open it, there will be options to withdraw/add funds and from there you can withdraw or send them to your preferred Crypto including BTC and ETH.

1 Like

in my case on day 5 I claimed my bat on android. fill in the amount of bat to connect it with uphold. then connect everything correct and the $ bat were not sent to uphold.

1 Like

Generally, they get autosynced.
Make sure to enable the Brave browser “Card” after you login to the website.
P.S In my case bata were synced once I logged in from PC after claiming them on my phone.

1 Like

I am not very clear what you indicate to me in the same way, thanks I will try to analyze well what you tell me.

1 Like

@anik360 The process from Brave Wallet to Uphold is automatic. I believe if you have connected your uphold wallet with brave wallet then soon you’ll receive the rewards in your Uphold Wallet.

The payout is still in process, to stay updated visit this thread > MEGATHREAD: August 5th, 2020 Brave Ads Payout Support

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.