BAT on Android Browser Not Going Into Uphold

Hi! I’ve seen a few similar posts here about this issue, but none that seemed to work for me. I have a decent amount of BAT that I’ve accrued over the past year by using Brave on Android, and I was ecstatic to see that I could finally link my Uphold account that I use from the desktop browser with the recent update! I verified my (pre-existing) wallet, but there doesn’t seem to be an option to move my BAT into my Uphold, nor does my BAT show up in Uphold automatically. Screenshots attached.

Thank you!

1 Like

AFAIK (i haven’t reach the 25 minuim to sync) this works like on desktop (if i’m not mistaken). So if you have sync this recently, the payout will be made by the end of the month.

@slycoop01 @ambrocioisaias2808 after you verify your Android wallet, it should automatically deposit your current BAT to Uphold – Brave Browser card.

But it’ll not be deposited if you’ve 4 browser wallets connected to the same Uphold account before.

thanks for the response! I just made my uphold wallet about 2 weeks ago, so I’ve only ever connected to uphold via the desktop browser and the mobile browser. Could it be something else?

Thanks for the clarification.

Can you share a screenshot of your Rewards panel – BAT triangle icon at URL bar? To make sure it’s connected @slycoop01 :point_down:

here you go!

I’m also having this issue. I’m getting new rewards from my Android browser to my uphold wallet, but all of the BAT that I have received for the past year on my phone are not transferring over.

Apologies for late response @slycoop01.

See Common Rewards Issues (Work in Progress)

Thanks @eljuno! Looks like I’ll just have to wait a little longer for my BAT.

Another thing - and let me know if I should just start another thread about this - I just updated Brave, and for some reason my ~580 BAT disappeared and turned into only ~86 BAT. I’m assuming this is some kind of glitch, as I’ve been aaccumulating that amount of BAT for about a year now. Is there anything that can be done about it?

@steeven I have same issue.

I have the same issue… my balances from my Brave browser and actual Uphold account do not tally. Could someone help me?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.