My Estimated pending rewards disapperared

support has been super unsatisfactory and not very helpful. they seem to go around only helping their developers and not its users.

1 Like

I already checked some old post regardings in my issue
Some support reply and told to insert wallet ID , brave version and etc.

I already DM the support, no reply yet maybe its a holiday season (Christmas) or they are busy, Im not sure

1 Like

Hi @MyAenan . Did you receive your BAT. If not, can you please reach out via tmancey@brave.com so we can investigate. Thanks

1 Like

@tmancey Any update about problem,
Please reply.

1 Like

I’m experiencing something similar.
When I started the day I had 1.58 BAT, but a few minutes ago, they turned into 0.400 BAT. I have restarted my computer, and the browser several times, but it won’t change. The amount’s the same. Some ads have pop up ever since, but the amount of BAT is the same. I’m using a MacBook Air with Big Sur 11.1, and Brave 1.18.77 Chromium: 87.0.4280.101. Please, help me out.

1 Like

Hi, did you reach out via tmancey@brave.com? If so, can you please reply to the same thread and include a link to this post to help. Thanks

1 Like

Hi @HeiCal did this BAT appear in your wallet as it would be removed from the “Estimated pending rewards” around the 5th of each month and added to your wallet.

1 Like

All my BAT disappeared too, about ten minutes ago. I had over 1.125 BAT, and now I have 0.125. How can I resolve this?

2 Likes

Same Problem here. Started using Brave a few days ago and accumulated about 1BAT. Now I only have 0.075BAT. Is there any way for me to get my BAT back?

1 Like

Same problem for my. My BAT disappeared when I logged on my PC and still hasn’t been restored. 0.010 BAT appeared but my original amount I had accumulated is missing.

1 Like

Same issue, dropped from 2.4 to 0.140. Seems to be one issue after another with BAT now. In the end it will lose all credibility.

2 Likes

@tmancey - I already mail you before.

1 Like

Ah yes if emailing always include a link to the community post and your username so we can match up the user. I now have your email and have replied.

1 Like

For those of you experiencing this issue, could you please let me know if you recently upgraded, claimed an ad grant just before you noticed this issue, or anything else you think may help. Thanks in advance, Terry

1 Like

Apologies for anybody experiencing this, but could everybody try a quick restart of the browser to see if that helps.

3 Likes

I already try many times, My issue was last year (december)
Still not recover my BAT

1 Like

@MyAenan could you please DM me the wallet payment id from your brave://rewards-internals page on Brave? And I can take a closer look

1 Like

The same happen to me today.
I had around 1.5 BAT, and it went down to about 0.3.

1 Like

STATUS UPDATE: We have identified https://github.com/brave/brave-browser/issues/13601 where if our servers are experiencing technical problems the reported “Estimated pending rewards” may show an incorrect value.

There is another bug for users who run multiple-browsers with the same wallet which we are investigating.

Rest assured the above bugs do not lose any BAT.

Refreshing the brave://rewards page or restarting the browser for these bugs should restore the correct balance.

If not, it would be great if you could reach out to me at tmancey@brave.com so I can help diagnose the cause of your issue.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.