Lost BAT: Brave auto-changed my wallet

Hi,
I was using the browser and last time I checked I had 1.8 BAT as estimated rewards in one of the profiles I created.
I closed the browser and re-opened after a couple of minutes, but the estimated BAT were reduced to 0.315 as you can see in the picture. I checked in brave://rewards-internals for some info, and I saw that is like the browser just created a new wallet, because the wallet-id changed and I can see from the log two different wallet-id (the one created the first day with the new profile and the new).

Immagine

So the browser changed my wallet and reduced (?) my BAT, but the count of my ads is the same (169)? Why? Is there a way to retrieve the lost BAT?

I just started to use the browser and this is the first month, I was happy to use the browser until now… I have another profile on the same browser, I hope I don’t lose the BAT also on that.

1 Like

Good grief, seems like there’s a million different bat robbin bugs otg

1 Like

Any solution to this?

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Thanks, I sent a DM to you

Same issue here. It’s second time

The same thing just happened to me. The amount of ads is high but I lost my accumulated BAT rewards after updating/restarting the browser. That’s the only thing I’ve done recently.

1 Like

same issue here. estimated pending rewards show way less than it was before updating

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.