All my BAT Disappeared

Hey all, I’m sure many of you have the same problem, but ALL my BAT coins have disappeared from my browser! I suspect that this might be due to a bug in the latest update, because last night I think I got an update icon in my upper right menu. this is really disappointing to me because i had 16.50 BAT in my browser wallet, and was gearing up to have it jump to 20+ so I could withdraw it.

I happened in stages kind of, first it was at 14.750, then it dropped to 13, then 10, then 1.75, and then nothing. needless to say I was freaking out, cause this is my months of work.

Brave: 1.21.76 Chromium: 89.0.4389.86 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Revision: 0c2dac31bc21e806a791641316e99920f84ea52c-refs/branch-heads/4389@{#1472}

1 Like

I have the same problem. I have seen 28 ads and it’s supposed that I have to have 0.280 BAT, but I just have 0.020. I don’t know what to do.

You can go to brave://rewards-internals to see what may have happened. Check Contributions and Events.

i havent contributed to anybody, and i have auto contribute turned off. my BAT is still at 0 cause it just randomly dropped

Same thing here, apparently they were automatically donated to websites I have visited. It definitely seems like a feature that people did not ask for. I wouldn’t mind setting it up myself, but this feels like stealing without consent.

you case is different. when i look in my history of transactions, nothing shows, my BAT just went to 0 out of nowhere

Same issue here and with a LOT of BAT. I am freaking out and need answers

Hi all - if you didn’t receive a payout please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!