Yet another thread complaining about the disappearance of BAT rewards, but that is a legitimate concern that might degrade user experience.
For the first time since I’ve used Brave (+ 2 years), I’ve been experiencing that “bug”.
My estimated pending rewards counter displays 0.000 BAT despite having accumulated 282 ads to date. It’s been happening the whole month of April.
Whether I use a vpn or not, nothing has changed.
Here my stack: MX-Linux (Debian 10) - Brave Version 1.23.73 Chromium: 90.0.4430.85
Thank you, I appreciate your help.
- Check your internet connection CHECK
- Your contribution option is OFF CHECK
- Try turning off and on the Ads option then refresh the browser several times CHECK
- If you have just started the browser, wait few minutes till it loads CHECK
- Refresh the browser (new tab) several times CHECK
- Check your ads count (If they’re same as what was before then you don’t have to worry just be patient the bats will be recovered soon.) CHECK
- Keep your browser open for an hour CHECK
- BE PATIENT I’m very patient!